How do I make a complaint without ABTA?

Our number one priority is making sure your holiday is as enjoyable and stress-free as possible, but, if for any reason you're unhappy with our services and we're not able to resolve your complaint, there are still ways that you can escalate this, if you'd like to. 

You can refer your complaint to the European Online Dispute Resolution Service rather than ABTA, and escalations will be handled in just the same way.

Here's a bit more information about this process:

  • A formal complaint can be submitted here
  • An acknowledgement of the complaint will be sent, and we'll aim to respond within 21 days
  • If the complaint isn't resolved after two or more responses, this will be referred to a senior member of our Feedback team to review and offer a final response
  • If your complaint still isn't resolved, you can then refer this to the European Online Dispute Resolution service
  • If we're unable to reach an agreement, arbitration will be offered
  • Arbitration is facilitated by Hunt ADR (the same company that ABTA used), and we'll charge you the same price that ABTA would charge if you were to go down this route - but this fee will be returned if your claim is successful
  • An independent arbitrator will look at all the information regarding the case and make a decision based on the facts presented
  • Judgement will be made accordingly


Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article